Our rental policy adheres to the following guidelines:
- Terms of Rental:
1 Day = 8 hours
1 Week = 7 days or 40 hours
1 Month = 30 days or 160 hours
1-day minimum on all rentals except multiple operators, which is a one-week minimum.
- Rental Rate: All rental rates are based upon a single shift usage. Additional usage will be charged at the base rate for each shift. All rentals will be billed at the end of the rental term or monthly, whichever comes first.
- Deposit: If requested the Lessee will leave a deposit for 25% of the value of the equipment In addition, cash accounts will be required to pre-pay the estimated rental item.
- Title of the Equipment: All equipment remains the property of Maine Oxy.
- Re-Renting of Equipment: Lessee must supply the name of the company to whom the equipment is rented.
- Pick-up & Delivery: Transport is subject to a charge of $1.00 per mile. Any special arrangements will be an additional charge.
- Location of Equipment: Lessee must supply the location where the rented equipment will be working. Maine Oxy Rental & Service Department must be notified if equipment is moved.
- Operation of Equipment: The Lessee must provide experienced operators at their expense.
- Servicing Equipment: Maine Oxy Rental & Service Department must have the right to enter the job site to inspect or service equipment on rental. Maine Oxy also reserves the right to service or exchange the equipment in the field.
- Damage or Misuse: The Lessee will be charged for parts and labor if
returned items have other than normal wear and tear. A charge may be assessed for those units requiring cleaning.
- Stolen Equipment: The Lessee is responsible for all equipment rented from the time of delivery until returned. After a police report is filed, rental will cease, and the Lessee will be billed for equipment at replacement value.
- Termination of Agreement: If the Lessee fails to live up to his obligations, Maine Oxy can without notice terminate the agreement and repossess
equipment. Default of payment authorizes repossession.
- Fuel: All engine drives will be shipped with a full tank and must be returned full or Lessee will pay to fill plus a $20.00 surcharge. Propane-fueled engines are exempt.
- Miscellaneous: All weld cables are 50' lengths and 2/0 copper with Lenco LC40 twist-lok connectors. Electrode holders are 10' lengths with #1 copper cable. All ground clamps are 18" in length with 2/0 cable.
- Discounts: All units according to per-price list. Rentals to customers whose units are under repair by Maine Oxy Rental & Service Department will be eligible for a 15% discount off rental list rate.
|back to top